sexta-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2023

ouvi essa música milhões de vezes no youtube

 I've got no place

Buildin' you a rocket up to outer space I watch you fade Keeping the lights on in this forsaken place [Chorus] Little star Feels like you fell right on my head Gave you away to the wind I hope it was worth it in the end You and my guitar I think you may be my only friend I gave it all to see you shine again I hope it was worth it in the end [Verse 2] Us against the world Just a couple sinner's makin' fun of hell If I keep you here I'll only be doing this for myself [Chorus] Little star Feels like you fell right on my head Gave you away to the wind I hope it was worth it in the end Yеah, I hope so Think you may be my only friend I gavе it all to see you shine again I hope it was worth it in the end [Bridge] I know this thing is broken So I leave my door wide open Been some time since we've spoken One day we'll meet again Some distance when you're older You'll come laying on my shoulder Tell me that storm is over That day we meet again [Chorus] Feels like you fell right on my head Gave you away to the wind I hope it was worth it in the end You and my guitar I think you may be my only friend I gave you away (Mh-mhhm-hmm) I hope it was worth it in the end